Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Welcome to my kayak fishing obsession

   Welcome to BassYak Productions, and thanks for taking the time to check out my new blog. I hope that the information and stories hereafter entertain you, and engross you in my kayak fishing world.
   My name is Damian Spradlin and I am from just outside of Roanoke Virginia close to the striper and bass mecca of Smith Mountain Lake. I've been an outdoor fanatic basically all of my 32 years on this earth, and my obsession with kayaks and kayak fishing has grown over the last 5 years.
   From here on I will be posting fishing reports from different lakes and rivers around Virginia based on my own first hand experience not hearsay. I am going to do various unbiased gear reviews on all things kayak fishing related as well as DIY mod instructions. Lastly I will try to tell the story of a kayak fishing nut and all the ups and downs of his obsession.
   Check back often and hang on for the ride.



Tight lines,

Damian

No comments:

Post a Comment